Advancing toward the future
In 2021 our school adopted the new name of Sound Christian Academy. This step was really the culmination of a five year process of renewal. The school’s board of directors undertook a complete revamp from top to bottom. As a school we are diligently pursuing the future with initiatives in several critical areas.
- Quality and Talented People As the Good to Great Book recommends for greatness, “Get the right people on the bus.” Over the past few years, SCA has been fortunate to have some amazingly talented professionals join our team, many of whom have decades of experience in high school and college arenas.
- Campus Enhancements We have undertaken numerous enhancements to our buildings and classrooms, with overall beautification of the grounds. This all makes learning go better with refreshed new spaces.
- Program Development Our educational programs have received fresh investment in the form of new teachers, a new classroom for two kindergarten classes, refreshed library space, revamped programs, new curriculum, and more.
- Digital Learning Initiative SCA recently added new laptops and updated the Computer Lab with 25 new desktop computers, monitors, and keyboards.
- Science Initiative New and upgraded laboratory spaces and related equipment.
Our academy model
Our philosophy of education leads us to instruct students in the knowledge and understanding of God and prepare them for a lifetime of learning, loving and serving Him. The task includes the best education using the most appropriate methodology to prepare the student to make an impact on the world for Jesus Christ and to accomplish His purpose in their life.