We are excited that you are considering Sound Christian Academy for your child. We work closely with prospective students and families throughout the application process to ensure that our school is the right fit for them.
- Parents and students understand the mission and purpose of Sound Christian Academy.
- Student agrees to live by the principles herein while enrolled in our school.
- Student must have some level of English proficiency.
- Student either has or plans to obtain their F-1 visa.
- Student must agree to be a part of our homestay program.
- Parents/guardians must be able to support the school’s mission and vision statements, core beliefs, core values, and school policies.
- Step 1 – Application and application fee of $350 submitted
Application includes Teacher Letter of Recommendation, this year and last year’s report cards (in English), high school transcript (in English), document of Proof of Financial Ability to Pay, and copy of passport.
- Step 2 – Application reviewed, and TEAMS or Zoom interview set up
Allow up to 7 business days for processing once all application forms and fees have been received. Our International Student Support Specialist Rachel McGovern will contact you to set up a TEAMS or Zoom interview.
- Step 3 – School extends offer of admission, student submits supplemental forms and tuition deposit
Upon successful completion of the application and TEAMS or Zoom interview, the student will receive an offer of admission (a Preliminary Letter of Approval [PLOA]) by email. If the student accepts the offer of admission, supplemental forms will be provided, and a $5,000 tuition deposit will be due*.
- Step 4 – Student receives letter of acceptance and I-20 and pays tuition balance
Once the student’s supplemental forms and tuition deposit are received, Sound Christian Academy will issue the student’s I-20 document along with a Final Letter of Acceptance (FLOA). The student’s tuition balance is due by June 30 for Fall semester. Late applicants pay tuition in full one month prior to arriving at the school.
*Tuition & Fees are non-refundable (unless student VISA is denied)
Download the International Student Application.