Getting behind our mighty Lions!
To foster and support winning and sustainable, Christ-centered sports programs that develop all student athletes into Christ honoring men and women of God starting from elementary all the way through high school.
We believe this will be accomplished through:
- Encouraging and actively seeking the involvement and support of parents, alumni, and the surrounding community.
- Raising funds through fundraisers, sponsors, sporting events, and donations to ensure all students have the opportunity to participate in well-run and successful sports programs.
- Working closely with parents, coaches, school officials, and the athletic department to identify and fund areas of athletic need.
What We Believe
We believe athletics are a gift from God that should be used to:
- Reinforce lessons learned in a classroom.
- Nurture and develop the principles of Christ-like leadership, sportsmanship, humility, and respect in the framework of competitive sports.
- Provide a place for students to hone their God-given skills in an environment that is filled with friends and families starting in elementary and continuing with them all the way through high school.
- Glorify God.
- See what’s going on in SCA Athletics Check out our Athletics page here.
- Volunteer at a game
- Fill out an interest form to let us know if you want to join or possibly become a booster club officer.
Exciting news is coming soon! Check back soon for specific Booster Club goals and exciting changes coming to SCA athletics!
Interested in being part of the Lions Pride Booster Club? Learn more.
Booster Club President
Email: [email protected]
BOOSTER CLUB Inquiry
Booster Club Officers
President Caleb Timmer
Vice President Jami Bonomo
Jami Bonomo is the Collaborative Court Coordinator, and a Substance Abuse Disorder Professional for Pierce County Felony Drug Court at Pierce County Alliance. She enjoys working with adults struggling with substance abuse and guiding them to a path of recovery. Jami and her husband, Sam, have been married since 2004 and are parents to Robert who attend TBS/SCA since Pre-K and is currently a freshman. Jami and her family attend Tacoma Christian Reformed Community Church, where she is on the Safe Church Committee and the GEMS leader. Her Husband, Sam, is an Elder at their church and a minister with The Christian Crusaders, a motorcycle ministry. Jami enjoys attending football, baseball, and basketball games, where she volunteers regularly. Jami is excited to be a part of the SCA family, as the Vice President of the booster club and a PVN member.
Brianne has a bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance from the University of Washington, Tacoma. She has been self employed since graduating college and enjoys the flexibility this allows her and her family. She has 4 children who all attend SCA. Her family attends OurChurch in University Place. When she is not working or spending time with the kids she is passionate about helping families of children with autism navigate the therapy world and find access to quality programs.
Event Manager/Concessions Manager: Role: In charge of bbqs, team fundraising, golf tournament. Works with president. Schedule volunteers and stocking for sports concessions.
Team Parent Liaisons:
Cheer, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country
Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
Baseball, Track, Golf