Athletics is a major part of school life. We enjoy a rich legacy of athletics which includes team state championships in several sports and individual champions and high placement finishers at the state level. We encourage physical development and participation in athletics with all of our students. As a smaller school, there are plenty of opportunities. We have an amazing staff of very experienced and skilled coaches. We proudly enjoy 85% participation in one or more sports among our high schoolers.
Please visit our athletic pages for more information:
We believe athletics:
- Reinforce the lessons learned in the classroom.
- Provide a quality experience for the student in the arena of interscholastic competition.
- Demonstrate our faith in action through the principles of teamwork, humility, sportsmanship, and respect.
- Are glorifying to God.
Where to find us.
- Click here to access the athletics site
- We are a member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA).
- We play at the Class 1B level in the SeaTac League.
- Cross country as well as track and field results can be found on Athletic.net.